October 1, 2022
Murata Machinery, Ltd. and its group companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Company") will endeavor to comply with laws and regulations, and other codes relating to personal information and handle personal information properly and safely in accordance with the following.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company will use the collected personal information for the following purposes.
(1) Contact with customers
(2) Contact with partner companies
(3) Contact with job applicants
(4) Contact with other stakeholders, including the following persons
(5) Other purposes
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company will acquire the following personal information through appropriate and fair means in order to achieve the purpose of use stipulated in the preceding paragraph.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide the obtained personal information to any third party other than joint users, except when the consent of the individual is obtained or when it is required by laws and regulations.
4. Joint Use of Personal Information
The Company may use the obtained personal information jointly with other users.
(1) Items of personal information to be jointly used
(2) Scope of joint users
(3) Purpose of use by joint users
(4) Name and address of the person responsible for the management of personal information as well as the name of the representative
5. Transfer of Personal Information to Entities in Foreign Countries
If the Company provides personal information to third party business operators, etc. outside of Japan, including outsourcees and joint users, it will do so based on the relevant person’s consent, except for any of the following cases:
(1) when the third party is located in a country specified by laws and regulations as one that has a personal information protection system equivalent to Japan’s; or
(2) when the third party has a system in place that allows it to continuously take measures corresponding to those that business operators handling personal information in Japan should take.
6. Request for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
The Company will promptly respond to requests concerning personal information for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, deletion, discontinuance of third-party provision, or disclosure of third-party provision records, etc. after confirming the identity of the requesting individual in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
7. Measures to Protect Personal Information
The Company will take the following necessary and appropriate measures, including those against unauthorized access and computer viruses, to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, the Company will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of its employees and outsourcees, etc., to ensure the protection of personal information.
(1) Development of discipline for the handling of personal information
(2) Organizational safety management measures
(3) Human safety management measures
(4) Physical safety management measures
(5) Technical safety management measures
(6) Grasp of the external environment
8. Contact Information
Murata Machinery, Ltd.
The Company may review and revise the above procedures as appropriate. When we do, we will inform you of any changes by posting them on this website or through other appropriate means.
This website uses Google Analytics to track site usage.