Muratec Smart Support (MSS) is Muratec's integrated customer support system. In this system machinery on the floor are connected to Visual Manager III (for automatic winders) or V-LABOIII (for VORTEX spinning machines) via LAN cable or Muratec Wireless Equipment(MWE) which is developed by Muratec’s own technology. Owing to the connection with the customers, MSS can provide a series of supporting services such as
- Weekly analysis report & monthly analysis report
- MSS web applications
- MSS portal site
- Technical consultation to the customers by data analysis etc.
MSS Web applications
- Operation information, troubleshooting, job list, alarm code explanation, machinery manual, and part inquiry functions.
- In addition to accessing from PCs connected to internal factory LAN networks, MWE can also be used to allow viewing from smartphones and tablet devices to provide maintenance support while at the machines.
- Enables checking of factory operation status from smartphone and tablet devices, even from outside of the factory or office, if internet connection with Muratec is maintained through Visual manager III or V-LABOIII.
Muratec Wireless Equipment (MWE)
- Original wireless network equipment enables to connect each machine to Visual Manager III / V-LABOIII instead of LAN cable.
- Installing MWE allows for use of MSS Application on tablets and smartphones on internal factory wireless networks.