Low Temperature Distribution Systems (Circulation Type)
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Thorough implementation of freshness control and traceability.
- Improve efficiency of picking, sorting, and loading.
- 24-hour non-stop operation.
- Adapt to multiple-item small quantity shipments.
- Prevents mis-shipments or shipments on mistaken days, and offers complete traceability control.
- Reduces work in cold temperatures, easily operable even when wearing cold-protective clothing, and eases the worker environment.
- High-speed sorting system utilizing bar coding.
Features of Installed Equipment
Auto Storage and Retrieving System (AS/RS) for Refrigerated/Freezing environment
- Supports refrigeration and freezing, and offers powerful freshness and inventory control features.
Vertical Transportation Systems
- Transfers work across multiple levels, and effectively saves space.
Automated Transportation & Sorting Vehicles (RTN-X)
- Automatically supplies each AS/RS unit.
- Enables high capacity sorting.
Tilt Tray Sorter
- Sorter that's fast yet gentle on the transported items.
- Eliminates human sorting error through automated bar code reading.
Back to Other Applications