Storage System for Hazardous Waste
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Necessity of high-density storage.
- Comprehensive safety measures.
- Freedom from the 3 D' s: (demanding, dirty, and dangerous).
- Requires as little as half the space of conventional floor storage systems.
- Greatly reduces work time through automation of storage and shipping. Ensures high safety.
- Realtime inventory control reduces shortages and surpluses.
- Enables construction of 1000 m2 x 20 m-tall facilities to meet new building standards.
Features of Installed Equipment
- All devices are of fireproof construction.
All detectors are of intrinsically safe construction.
- Safety sensors are off approved standards.
- Safely designed using inverter control provides smooth acceleration and deceleration to prevent loads from collapsing.
- Sectional, toothed racks with safety-catch located on the front, back, right, and left sides of the rack prevent load from falling off the rack and causing accidents.
- Sectional rack allows for flexible adjustment of shelf height to accommodate varying packaging types.
Inclined Circulating Racks (Uni-Through Racks)
- High-density storage with space-saving design.
- Perfect for ageing/maturation storage following the stuffing process, or automatic storage on 24-hour manufacturing lines.
- Smooth horizontal transportation safely designed to prevent collapse of loads. Simple air-driven construction offers superior maintenance characteristics.
Automated Transportation & Sorting Vehicles (RTN-X)
- Provides high-speed automatic transportation within a process, eliminating the need for human interaction with hazardous items.
- Non-contact operation prevents fires cause by friction.
- Compatible with clean rooms.
Automatic Weight Checking Systems
- Empty containers and raw materials are automatically transported based on the weight data.
- Automatic weight checkers allows for unattended weight checking.
- Complete automation achieved through integration with raw materials storage and relay AS/RS.
Automatic Insertion Systems
- Automatic insertion of raw materials and work in progress based on production plan.
- Use of overturning machine allows for unmanned insertion.
- Can be used in conjunction with Relay AS/RS.
Back to Other Applications