Solutions for Agriculture
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Require maintenance of high quality (freshness).
- Each agricultural product must be controlled in an optimal environment (temperature).
- Eliminate heavy labor, and eases burden on workers.
- Control product information for traceability, and helps ensure consumer safety.
- Control of air conditioning to maintain the optimal temperature for the product.
- Total automation from receiving to shipping. Simplifies operation and reduces requirements for workers.
- Uses a multi-storied rack yielding high efficiency and storage capacity.
- AS/RS designed with various shelf sizes to match shipping units and provide for quick access for small-lot shipments.
- Through the advanced data management functions of the AS/RS, detailed product information including name, producer and location of production is accumulated to support traceability.
Features of Installed Equipment
Auto Storage and Retrieving System (AS/RS) for Refrigerated/Freezing environment
- Floor storage facilitates high density storage of Bulky flexible containers on multiple levels.
- Air conditioning ducts are placed in the upper part of the racks, allowing for uniform temperatures and humidity throughout the warehouse.
- Grain temperature sensors facilitate automatic temperature and humidity adjustment, for maintaining product quality.
Automated Transportation & Sorting Vehicles (RTN-X)
- Complete automation from Receiving to Shipping. Totally unmanned operation according to FIFO sequence.
- Prevention of product mix-ups.
Back to Other Applications