Support Systems for Chemical and Film Production Processes
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Support 24-hour production.
- Suitable for clean room.
- Establish a tight materials management system.
- Unified control from receiving of a roll, to feeding it to the coating machine, to recovery.
- Layout design and development of instruments that support high-speed clean environments.
- Development of highly accurate transportation equipment compatible with automatic chuckers in a clean environment.
- Flexibility and space-saving.
Features of Installed Equipment
- Direct acceptance of rolls, drums, pallets, and various other storage containers.
- Can be installed in a variety of facilities including anechoic chambers, explosion proof environments, and clean rooms (class 1000).
Laser-guided Automated Transportation vehicles (LGV)
- Compatible with clean rooms (class 100).
- Requires no guide lines, and can move across gratings.
- Boasts a high, ± 5 mm stop sensitivity.
- Operates in tight spaces with agile spin-turn, horizontal, and diagonal motion capability.
- Development and supply of equipment required for each process, such as equipment for automatic desorption of work to the turret (clean room compatible), and carts with transportation equipment for liquid drug injection (anechoic chamber compatible).
Back to Manufacturing