Support System for Automobile Painting and Assembly Line
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Support single production (manufacturing single items per user-requested options).
- Shorten manufacturing lead times.
- Offers total system management from receiving on the injection molding line, to supplying to the painting line, to downstream sub-assembly processes.
- Creates just in time supply system.
- Enables more flexible adjustment to each process than with hanger systems.
- Works with process control systems on the factory side.
- Provides gentle, smooth conveyance that has no negative impacts on work.
- Utilizing Auto Storage and Retrieving System (AS/RS) as a primary buffer allows adjustments of supply to the painting line.
Features of Installed Equipment
- Inventory data on received work is securely controlled.
- Receiving and shipping information is accurately monitored for achieving traceability of each work piece.
Vertical Transportation Systems
- Transfers work across multiple levels, and effectively saves space.
- Provides optimized automatic supplying to lines with coordinated use of process control computers and AS/RS control computers.
- Provides stable supply to lines.
Back to Manufacturing