Solutions for the Supply Center
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Parts life management.
- Timely supply of parts.
- 24-hour supply.
- Storage system that can handle multiple types and sizes of parts in large volume.
- An information system that securely handles large volume storage requirements and long storage periods.
- High performance system that can respond to short lead time.
- Simple picking system configuration that anyone can use without the help of a specialist; with low cost management.
Features of Installed Equipment
- Flexibility in handling storage of various product sizes and weights.
- Storage/retrieval is done in FIFO sequence through computerized inventory control.
- Shipped articles can be traced using data management based on part and lot numbers.
- These systems emphasize visibility and operability for prevention of picking mistakes.
- Inclined conveyor and other equipment increase efficiency.
- Picking systems boast 99.99% accuracy.
Automatic Case Systems
- Automatically made packaging cartons increase work efficiency.
Automatic Packaging Systems
- Compatible with various packaging formats.
- Capacity calculated to optimize packaging materials.
- Automatic addition of cushioning is enabled.
Back to Warehouse Management