Low Temperature Distribution System (Storage Type)
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Environmental control for maintaining freshness is required.
- Supports traceability.
- Requires high-density storage.
- Improves storage efficiency, and enables low cost operations with energy and labor saving.
- Tight freshness controls and improved quality of distributed goods.
- Layout design flexibly supports expansion of facilities, and is unaffected by changes in shipper or packaging.
Features of Installed Equipment
Auto Storage and Retrieving System (AS/RS) for Refrigerated/Freezing environments
- Uses a double-reach, twin fork crane for high-density storage.
- Rigorous freshness and inventory controls maintain product quality and prevent defects.
Vertical Transportation Systems
- Transfers work across multiple levels, and effectively saves space.
Automated Transportation & Sorting Vehicles (RTN-X)
- Automatically supplies each AS/RS unit.
- Enables high capacity sorting.
Inclined Circulating Racks (Uni-Through Racks)
- High storage efficiency provides optimal solution for large quantity storage.
- Allows selection of stocking/destocking system to match the conditions at the plant.
- Excellent space saving tool for expansion of storage capacity by many times.
- Low cost installation.
- Optimal for indeterminate types of goods.
Back to Other Applications