Medical Waste Processing Plant
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Help meet strict legal requirements.
- Support recycling.
- Improve the work environment (eliminate hazardous or harmful environments).
- Perfect match with the manifest and construction of a comprehensive management system.
- Implements safe controls on handling of infectious medical waste material, and minimizes work performed by humans.
- Treatment of supplies to meet characteristics of melting furnaces, dedicated incinerators, and other such equipment.
Features of Installed Equipment
- Inventory control of received wastes in manifest units.
- Management of specific data such as on leaking, dry, or shattered items.
- Weighing allows addition of incineration efficiency to controlled items, enabling supply of wastes to meet the determined incineration efficiencies of the various furnaces.
High-speed Automatic Dispatch Machine (Space Storage)
- Offers high performance, high-density storage.
- Infectious and non-infectious wastes can be received in a short period of time and fed to the furnaces (optimization of the melting furnace system).
Automated Overhead Traveling Vehicle (SKY-RAV)
- Optimal automatic feeding of the wastes to the furnaces based on weighing data and management data from the AS system.
- Ensures steady supply to furnace.
Back to Other Applications