Residual Food Processing and Recycling Plant Systems
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Help meet strict legal requirements.
- Support recycling.
- Improve the work environment (eliminate hazardous or harmful environments).
- Total system management from receiving to processing and shipping (composting).
- Used inside Auto Storage and Retrieval System for control of blending and ageing according to the destination.
(rigorous management of quality data on shipped compost = system that adds value).
- Involves measures against fermentation, vermin damage, dust, and humidity, protecting the worker environment inside the warehouse.
- Automation minimizes the amount of work done in special environments.
Features of Installed Equipment
- AS/RS is used in the ageing process for composting food residuals.
- Package detection by wire, and measures against insect damage.
- Use of cableveyor and Optical cables repel vermin, and facilitate prevention against dust.
- Provides primary storage before adding to the mixer.
- Creates a system whereby stored goods can be automatically fed to the mixer.
- Anchors and other contact parts are made of stainless steel for rust prevention.
- Detection by limit switch. (protection against vermin).
- Overturning machine facilitates automatic feeding to the mixer.
Automated Transportation & Sorting Vehicles (RTN-X)
- Cableveyor and optical cables for power transmission prevent short circuit caused by dust and damage by vermin.
- Detection by limit switch. (Limit switch must be mechanically activated and this prevents misoperation by interference of vermin).
- Stainless steel guides prevent rust damage.
Back to Other Applications