Solutions for Parcel Delivery
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Demand for fast and accurate sorting.
- Operation without interruption to equipment and systems.
- Absolute prevention of damage to parcels.
- Stringent delivery schedules.
- Operations at low running cost.
- Use of inliner and parcel buffering and orientation for maximizing sorter performance.
- Parcels are measured and weighed, and routed automatically to a general sorter or small-package sorter.
- A simple yet rugged mechanical construction for a highly durable system that yields high performance.
Features of Installed Equipment
Steel Belt Sorter
- High processing performance is achieved with a sorter of mechanical capacity of 7500 units per hour, and a line that maximizes unloading capacity.
- Gentle sorting system realized with a chute system that prevents damage to goods.
- Easy maintenance due to the use of simple machines with few structural components, and a facility monitoring system.
Back to Distribution