Information System for a Pharmaceutical wholesaler
System Requirements (Areas of Improvement)
- Prevent and reduce rates of missing stock (for coping with intense industry share battles).
- Maintain high service levels (of frequent deliveries etc.).
- Obtain distribution rebates through one distribution center, and bring down cost through sorting and distribution.
- Thorough control of lot expiration.
- Improve handling rates at the center.
- Increase in per-hour processing capacity with meticuluous service (improved sorting rate).
- Creates a mechanism for responding flexibly to orders from customers.
- Thorough lot expiration control supports reliable "zero-mistake" operation.
- Productivity increased by the ability to monitor worker progress and results.
- Reliable supply of variety of products needed for a full lineup.
Features of Installed Equipment
- Efficient storage of replacement fluid, poultices, and other products, thereby raising the efficiency of the center.
- Introduction of our dedicated pharmaceutical wholesaler information system (warehouse management system) enabling centralized center management.
Handy Terminal System
- Using the handy terminal system for picking increases reliability and allows identification of individual worker performance thereby increasing productivity.
High-speed Automatic Dispatch Machines (Space Storage)
- By allocation of control of the stowage pattern to the out-of-warehouse conveyor, increased efficiency of unloading at the destination can be realized.
Back to Distribution